A facilitator is someone who is committed to the mission of Outside Church and wants to organize a local Outside Church community. This involves planning events and moderating the discussion that takes place through an online forum.
If you think you might be interested in this then consider the questions below.
- Do you have a heart to see others come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ?
- Do you desire to support and encourage other believers?
- Do you want to be the pastor of a local church? (Trick question.)
- Are you as happy to sweep the floor in service of others as you are to share your opinion?
- Do you have time, energy, and resources to commit to the expansion of this mission?
- Are you willing to make phone calls to garner the support of local businesses and government to support Outside Church?
- Are you willing to “pass it on” if things “just aren’t working out” even if it means seeing what you’ve worked on be given to someone else?
- Do you play well with others?
If so, I’d love to speak with you and get an Outside Church community started in your area! Fill out the form below to get in touch.
-Christian Naef, Founding Director